I will be presenting a short introduction to my work at the College Art Association Annual Conference.
Meta-Mentors: Hybrid Practices Abstract
As the lines between analog and digital practice blur with the ease of use and availability, artists merge traditional and digital techniques as tools in making work and participating in a larger and more flexible arena of artistic production. In transforming the platforms which they operate on today, artists are not easily categorized. This panel will bring artists and activists, traditional and online publishers, and other cultural producers, to discuss the shift in positions in artistic practice.
- Vesna Pavlovic, Vanderbilt University Department of Art
- Niku Kashef, California State University, Northridge
- Yvette Brackman, Independent Artist
- Samantha Fields, California State University, Northridge
- Hope Ginsburg, Virginia Commonwealth University, School of the Arts
- Max Schumann, Printed Matter, Inc,
- Jenna Spevack, New York City College of Technology, City University of New York
- Hilton New York, Murray Hill Suite, 2nd Floor
1335 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue), New York, NY 10013
- Conference Listing URL
- CAA Sessions PDF