Present your Midterm Project : Plastic Propaganda Postcard to the class as a committed, professional designer.
Your peers will offer constructive criticism, based on the following:
- Does your tag-line, illustration, and 1-line description/solution adhere to the project guidelines?
- Does your imagery support the tag-line?
- Is your plastic propaganda postcard convincing?
- Do you know your project topic backwards and forwards?
- Are speaking in a clear, professional, confident manner?
The class will vote on the 2 most successful projects.
- Preparing for Print (see previous post)
- Choose one logo, print it out and and in your sketchbook, mount the logo and write a paragraph discussing why it is successful.
- Also take a look at Corporate Identity Resources and view how companies create very specific guidelines for use of their logos and branding.