The ADGA department is holding an information session to guide students through the degree program modules and registration choices.
- Date: October 25, 12:45-2pm (Club Hour)
- Location: Namm 1118
- Hosts: Department Chair, Prof. Biehl and the ADGA full-time faculty
Attending this session will help you to make better choices when registering for your classes next semester.
Please join us!
Everyone did a great job on Thursday. Thanks for making it such a productive class!
If you have questions about the assignment due on Thursday, please contact me with questions.
Remember that you homework is to:
- Create a final inked version of your Pattern Mashup on a piece of 9′x12″ bristol board.
- Come prepared to present your finished work to the class.
- Materials Needed for NEXT CLASS (Thursday, September 27): 14″x17″ Bristol, ruler/t-square, pencils, inking pens, knife/scissors, cutting mat, collage materials, or any materials or medium of your choice.
2 Interesting Facts:
- Professor Spevack built her first website in September 1996.
- This Thursday, September 20, 2012 our class will be held online.
Please make arrangements to be at a computer with internet access from 2:30-5pm.
Be sure to have your Creative Process Book and drawing pencils on hand. This is a working class.
Contact me with questions.
“See” you then!