Assignment Review (1o min)
- Take a moment to read through the Assignment #1 project guidelines.
- Reform your groups from last class and discuss the project goal and requirements.
- Make sure you are all in agreement.
- Send 1 ambassador from your group to another group to explain the project guidelines.
- Demonstration: Large, cut paper compositions
- Materials Needed: 1 sheet 14×17″ Bristol, black paper, scissors, exacto knife, cutting mat, glue, ruler/t-square, pencils, tape.
- In-Class Work: Complete Assignment #1: Cut Paper Compositions
- Individual meetings with Professor.
- In your Creative Process Book, at the end of the View from My Window section, document your “Thoughtful Assessment” and “Work Tally”.
- ALL ASSIGNMENT #1 WORK IS DUE: Bring all parts of Assignment #1 to class for critique. Check project guidelines for details.
- Materials needed next class:
- Creative Process Book, pencils (wide range from 4h to 4B), inking pens (range from thick to thin).
- Your favorite piece of music on CD or flash drive.