- Review Design & Color Vocabulary and Concepts
- As you go through the review, add each vocabulary word to your Creative Process Book and include a small drawing or example that represents each Principle and Element.
- Finish Illustrated Harmonious Moment Freestudy
- Be sure to take a photograph of your finished Illustrated Harmonious Moment Freestudy to post to the OpenLab.
- Turn in all parts of Assignment #6 at the end of class, any reworked assignments and your Creative Process Book.
- Upload on image of your completed Illustrated Harmonious Moment Freestudy to the OpenLab forum “Final Critique” sometime between now and Dec. 21st.
- Comment on at least 3 of your colleague’s work. Remember to note IN DETAIL what works and what doesn’t. Be constructive.
- If your replies do not contain the following, they will not count toward your grade:
- Clear identification of the student whose work you are critiquing.
- A clear statement about what is successful about the work AND WHY IT IS SUCCESSFUL
- A clear statement about what is not successful AND WHY IT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL
- Clear and logical use of the course vocabulary. Review the vocabulary list, before posting.
- After class stop by the End of Year Portfolio Reviews to see the graduating senior’s final portfolios.
Thank you for a great class and keep in touch!